KIS has continually monitored and maintained the highest standards for Anti-Virus solutions. KIS has partnered with the most successful security vendors to provide a wide range of tools to protect and monitor client systems and servers.
Alert tools and updated technologies are critical for detecting and preventing virus outbreaks in today’s Internet environment.
Spam is the unrelenting pushing of unwanted email into the email systems. Some SPAM is malicious and contains things such as Phishing attacks (a link that looks like a valid page that attempts to lead a user to input personal information).
Spyware is the attempt by malicious users to spy on the infected system and gather information to report back to the source to exploit the information for some gain (bank info, account info for online shopping, etc..). This is normally in the form of a Trojan virus that can slip some less capable AV solutions.
KIS works with a number of partners who have very sophisticated tools developed specifically for this new type of threat and are industry leaders of AV solutions.
- Microsoft Forefront and Firewall
- Kernel scan and removal in-band and out-of-band
- Heuristics and signature (list) based scanning
- Multiple concurrent engine scanning
- Tiered detection and pass-through for pre-scanned packets
- Application based protection and sandboxing for all applications
- System lockdown when a threat is discovered
- Virus removal and source detection and removal
- System level proactive monitoring of kernel mode services for irregular behavior
- Reduce downtime due to virus infection
- Higher level of data protection and security
- Lower Intellectual property theft risk
- Reduce or eliminate adware and/or malware