Novell Audit is a secure logging and auditing product that helps you reduce your organization’s liability and risk by ensuring compliance with governmental regulations and business-driven security policies.
As a key part of any comprehensive secure identity management solution, this indispensable product collects data about security, system and application events that occur across your organization’s network. It then stores this information centrally using one of the following data formats: flat file, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle or SYSLOG.
Manufacturers used by KIS to create solutions in this Practice Area:
- Cisco Systems
- Secure data logging that meets legal criteria for admissible evidence
- Real-time monitoring of network events
- Real-time notifications by e-mail, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Storage, SYSLOG, Java and Critical Value Reset (CVR)
- Event grouping and report correlation
- Event structure normalization
- Robust reporting that includes several pre-written Crystal Reports from Crystal Decisions—without requiring a license
- Extensible architecture that enables virtually any system or application to report events to Novell Audit
- Native storage driver for MS SQL server
- Setup Wizard.
- Make informed decisions using a securely transmitted, centralized data log
- Strengthen security with real-time notification, customizable filters and query tools
- Ensure organization-wide compliance to both external regulations and internal policies
- Respond immediately to suspicious activity
- Prove compliance using robust reporting capabilities and audit control testing
- Simplify deployment and management with support for multiple platforms and applications