Identity Solutions from KIS will help our Client’s automate complex provisioning processes so your users have immediate and secure access to resources across the enterprise. With role-based provisioning you can assign resources to your users based on business roles and policies. New employees are granted access to all the resources they need on their first day on the job, and all necessary approval workflows are automated.
Identity Manager also makes it easy for business managers and departments to manage their own users’ access needs instead of having to rely on a network administrator. When roles change, access rights are updated automatically. And when an employee leaves, access is revoked in real time. With role-based provisioning, systems are never vulnerable, and companies can maintain visibility into how information and resources are being used.
Manufacturers used by KIS to create solutions in this Practice Area:
Role-based identity administration
Automated approval workflows*
Visual configuration and policy design tools
Centralized logging and reporting of identity-management activities
- Automate complex provisioning processes to provide immediate access to resources
- Assign resources to users based on business roles and policies, NOT userid
- Synchronize passwords to provide a single password to all systems
- Enable users to retrieve or reset their own passwords with Web-based self-service capabilities
- Create and enforce strong, system-wide password policies Enforce compliance Receive alerts when inappropriate access is granted Reduce cost and complexity